Spray Tan Prep:
1. Hydrate: Tan prep starts days before your spray tan session. Start hydrating (with lotion or body oil) your skin from the inside out, at least 1 week before your appointment. We suggest 8-10 glasses of water per day.
2. Moisturize: This step should also start a few days leading up to your sunless tan. Pick a rich, ultra hydrating cream without any alcohol and slather away! Opt for morning and night, and really focus on super dry areas of the body.
3. Wax: If you are planning on getting waxed, it is best to do so 24-48 hours prior to your appointment. This gives their skin time to calm down and for any sticky residue to be 100% gone.
4. Shave/Exfoliate: Ideally, shaving and exfoliating should be done 24-48 hours before your appointment. This allows the skin to return to its normal pH level before your service. It is important you exfoliate using a body scrub that will not leave behind any residue. Using a dry brush daily leading up to your appointment could make a huge difference.
5. Day of: When you shower please do so at least 4 hours before your service and idealy do not put on any lotions or deodorant! We can use a wipe to remove deodorant if necessary.
6. What to wear: I will spray you dressed to your comfort level! For women you can either go topless or a bikini top (recommended if you are nursing) and a pair of thongs or bikini bottoms (this is the most sanitary but up to your comfort level) For men its best to wear a pair of underwear, boxers or a thong!
7. What to bring: Please bring/have dark loose fitting clothing to wear after your tan with a pair of flip flops (No tennis shoes) and preferably no bra!